RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE POLMIC DIGITAL ARCHIVE
1) The archiwumcyfrowe.polmic.pl portal is run by the Research Library and Music Collection of the Polish Composers’ Union - Polish Music Information Centre POLMIC and caters to everyone interested in music, musicology and musical life in Poland.
2) Portal users have the right to use the resources in accordance with the principles of fair personal use described in the copyright law and are obliged to respect this law.
3) Browsing the resources of the portal does not require creating an account or providing personal data by the user.
4) Providing personal data, including name, surname, e-mail address and optionally additional credentials, such as academic degree / title, place of work / affiliation or other contact options (e.g. telephone number) is necessary when requesting access to materials not available on the website, e.g. entire pieces of music or writing presented in the form of excerpts, or photos in higher resolution.
5) The data is provided via the dialog box activated by the "Request access" button; as part of this procedure, you must also briefly justify your request for access to material.
6) Data collected on https://archiwumcyfrowe.polmic.pl portal under the "Request access" procedure are processed by the Polish Music Information Centre POLMIC, organised by the Polish Composers' Union with its seat in Warsaw (00- 272), 27 Old Town Square, tel. 22 8311634; e-mail: email@example.com.
Data is collected in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219) and Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. The data is collected and processed in order to implement the "Request access" procedure and the necessary documentation for the provision of materials. This data is not passed on to third parties. You have the right to access your data, correct or amend it, object to processing, and lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. Providing data is voluntary, but it is necessary for the implementation of the "Request access" procedure.
7) In case of intention to use the provided materials for purposes other than those permitted by copyright in the scope of permitted personal use, each entity is required to act in accordance with the provisions of copyright and related rights.
8) Mass download of the content on the portal is not allowed.
9) The portal supervisor has the right to refuse to carry out the "Request access" procedure if the request is not reasonably justified.
10) The portal supervisor informs that it makes every effort to act in accordance with the applicable law. In case of any doubts, all interested parties should contact us. We also invite authors who would like to share their works on the portal to discuss the rules of presentation.
Warsaw, 5 February 2022